Free business recovery sessions
Local businesses are invited to a series of free online sessions to help them on the road to COVID-19 recovery.
Cardinia Shire Council is hosting two free business recovery sessions on 6 and 20 November, comprising 10 webinars on a variety of topics including effective sales, innovative thinking and powerful marketing.
The business recovery sessions will offer support and practical advice from experts across the board on a range of changes and challenges businesses will face during the COVID normal phase.
The sessions have been developed in collaboration with Cardinia Shire Council’s COVID-19 Economic Recovery Committee and local businesses.
Businesses are invited to attend one or more sessions on each of the days.
Guest speakers include:
- Ian Ash, Managing Director of OrgMent Business Solutions
- Ros Weadman, founder of Marcomms Australia
- Katie Roberts, business specialist and coach for OrgMent
- Bianca Lobo, human resources generalist
Cardinia Shire Business Recovery Sessions
Friday 6 November
- 9am-10am: Organising for growth
- 10.30am-11.30am: How to double net profit
- 12pm-1pm: Finance tips and tricks
- 2pm-3pm: Effective sales
- 3.30pm-4.30pm: Powerful marketing
Friday 20 November
- 9am-10am: Social media basics
- 10.30am-11.30am: Innovative thinking
- 12pm-1pm: Goal setting that really works
- 2pm-3pm: HR fundamentals
- 3.30pm-4.30pm: Recruitment