Ageing Well publication – Edition 4 out now!
The fourth edition of Cardinia Shire’s Ageing Well Publication is out now!
Developed by Council with the support of the Cardinia Shire Age Friendly Alliance Group, this edition of the publication includes information on:
- In the spotlight with Mary Sayers – member of the Cardinia Shire Age Friendly Alliance Group
- The story of June Wright – Cardinia Shire Senior of the Year
- Seniors Festival – all the local events in October and more
- Meet Reg our 87 year old cyclist who has the BUG!
- Share your wisdom – support a learner driver
- Forget Me Not café - a new support group for those living with dementia and their carers
- Save with the multipurpose taxi program, the Victorian Seniors Card, South East Water assist program.
- And much, much more
This publication aims to reach out to all senior residents, especially those socially isolated by the digitised world.
Get your hardcopy from a variety of locations including local Casey Cardinia libraries, Cardinia Shire community houses, Cardinia Cultural Centre, Cardinia Life, and Council’s Civic Centre in Officer, or view online at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell.
You can also subscribe to the Ageing Well e-publication to get notified by email when a new edition is out - www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/epublications