Need a speaker at your next AGM or committee meeting?
If you’re searching for a thought-provoking and inspiring speaker for your next Annual General Meeting or committee meeting, this may be just what you’re looking for.
With Cardinia Shire having the second highest reported rate of family violence in the Southern Metropolitan Region, thinking creatively about raising awareness and inspiring collective action is more important than ever.
The community-led project Together We Can is bringing the whole community together to ‘stop, prevent and end family violence’ and the devastating impact it has on the community.
No single government, school, community service or community group can stop family violence. The only way to stop it is by working together and the best place to start is with awareness.
A presentation at your next AGM or committee meeting will:
- show you how Together We Can will succeed to stop, prevent and end family violence
- share the local statistics
- explain the complexities of family violence and the extended impacts of family violence when it is not stopped
- highlight the local services that support people experiencing family violence
- listen to any activities that your group is doing or planning that will stop, prevent or end family violence – record and promote them
- give you simple ideas that can help stop family violence from being a hidden, complex problem for our society.
Together we can stop, prevent and end family violence in Cardinia Shire.
For more information and to make a booking, please email Fiona Cost at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need immediate assistance call 000, or call 1800 RESPECT (737 732) or Men’s Referral Service 1300 766 491 for a confidential conversation.