Grants now open for community festivals, events, wellbeing and support
Applications are now open for Cardinia Shire Council’s Festival and Event Grants Program and the Wellbeing and Support Grants Program for 2024-25.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available to not-for-profit groups to help meet some of the running costs of community, arts, agricultural and cultural festivals and events, such as:
- art exhibitions and agricultural shows
- Australia Day and ANZAC Day services
- festivals and events such as Christmas and Diwali
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 are also available to support community health and wellbeing, volunteering and other community programs, including:
- seeding grants to support the cost of starting a new organisation, group, club, program, project or service.
- volunteering grants to help create volunteering programs, train volunteers or promote volunteering opportunities.
- small change grants to assist with a range of adhoc costs that cannot be met through other funding sources, such as buying small items of equipment, website redevelopment, Christmas decorations and more.
Applications for both grant programs close 5pm, Friday 29 March 2024.
For more information, including project and applicant eligibility or to apply for any of our community grant programs, visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/grants