Ageing Well Newsletter (Edition 14) out now!
Edition 14 of Council’s Ageing Well newsletter is out now!
Ageing Well highlights a range of services and exciting opportunities for seniors to stay healthy and connected in Cardinia Shire. Three thousand copies have been distributed to more than twenty-five locations across the shire, including the Cardinia Shire Council Civic Centre and Cardinia Cultural Centre, community houses and libraries.
Stay informed on latest opportunities, news, and events with Ageing Well. An enjoyable read with plenty of useful information.
In this issue:
- New Fire Danger Rating System
- Get techy get ready workshops
- Visit our shire’s natural wonders
- Volunteer some - time!
- Cardinia Seniors Network
- Times of financial hardship
- Plan for your retirement
- Braintrack dementia app
- Social groups for carers
- Improving access
Upcoming events include:
Cardinia Seniors Network pop up information stand
- Thursday 16 and Friday 17 February at Pakenham Marketplace
- Thursday 16 March at Bunyip IGA
Carers social group
- Tuesday 21 February and Tuesday 21 March at Outlook Community Centre, Pakenham
Get Techy, Get Ready Workshop
- Tuesday 28 March and Tuesday 30 May - at Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service
View online or subscribe
Join our mailing list
Phone: 1300 787 624
Share your story with us!
Send contributions (max 250 words) to email@example.com
For more information about Ageing Well, visit Council’s website at www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/ageingwell or call the Ageing Well team on 1300 787 624.