Parking and accessibility at Emerald Lake Park
Possible service changes due to COVID-19 restrictions
The park has 2 car parks, which you access via Emerald Park Lake Road.
- Puffing Billy Lakeside station carpark: to access, turn left at the fork in the carpark entry road.
- Lakeside carpark: to access, continue past the fork in the carpark entry road and follow the road to the right, alongside the lake.
- Please note possible changes to carparking availablity due to the Puffing Billy Discovery Centre construction works.
- $6 for all-day parking: buy your parking ticket from the ticket machine located in each car park. The machines accept credit cards and credit/debit cards only. Display your ticket on your vehicle’s dashboard.
- Parking is free for disability permit holders and motorcycle riders.
Annual Emerald Lake Park parking pass
All annual passes are valid from 31 August and must be renewed each year.
- Cardinia Shire ratepayers and residents: $10 (fee until 31 August each year)
- Non-Cardinia Shire residents: $40 (fee until 31 August each year)
To get a pass, you can:
- apply and pay for it online
- buy one at the park’s café or at our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer
- contact us on 1300 787 624 and pay over the phone.
Display the pass on your vehicle’s dashboard.
Conditions of use
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Annual passes cannot be used on the Great Train Race Day (held in May each year). Standard parking fees will apply.
Transferring your parking pass to another vehicle
Passes are only transferable between vehicles you own.
Emerald Lake Park is accessible for people with limited mobility. The park features many wheelchair and pram-friendly paths, including the loop walk to Lake Nobelius. Ramps are provided in most locations.