Parking and accessibility at Emerald Lake Park
The park has 2 car parks, which you access via Emerald Park Lake Road.
- Puffing Billy Lakeside station carpark: to access, turn left at the fork in the carpark entry road.
- Lakeside carpark: to access, continue past the fork in the carpark entry road and follow the road to the right, alongside the lake.
- Buy your parking ticket from the ticket machine located in each car park. The machines accept credit cards and credit/debit cards only.
- $2 for up to 2 hours
- $6 for 2 hours or more
- Parking is free for disability permit holders and motorcycle riders.
Annual Emerald Lake Park parking pass
All annual passes are available for Cardinia Shire ratepayers and residents
They are valid from 31 August and must be renewed each year.
- Cost: $10 (until 31 August each year)
To get a pass, you can:
- apply and pay for it online
- buy one at our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer
- contact us on 1300 787 624 and pay over the phone.
Display the pass on your vehicle’s dashboard.
Conditions of use
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Annual passes cannot be used on the Great Train Race Day. Standard parking fees will apply.
Transferring your parking pass to another vehicle
Passes are only transferable between vehicles you own.
Emerald Lake Park is accessible for people with limited mobility. The park features many wheelchair and pram-friendly paths, including the loop walk to Lake Nobelius. Ramps are provided in most locations.