Carparking and accessibility
Car parking prices
- $6 for all-day parking: buy your parking ticket from the ticket machine located in each car park. The machines accept coins, notes and credit cards. Display your ticket on your vehicle’s dashboard.
- Parking is free for disability permit holders and motorcycle riders.
Annual parking pass
All annual passes are valid from 31 August and must be renewed each year.
- Cardinia Shire ratepayers and residents: $10
- Non-Cardinia Shire residents: $40
To get a pass, you can:
- print the Emerald Lake Park annual car parking pass application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (including a copy of your rates notice to get the ratepayer discount)
- buy one at the park’s café or the Council Civic Centre
- contact us on 1300 787 624
Display the pass on your vehicle’s dashboard.
Conditions of use
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Annual passes cannot be used on the Great Train Race Day (held in May each year). Standard parking fees will apply.
Transferring your parking pass to another vehicle
If you are the pass holder, we can transfer an annual pass to another vehicle you own. Contact us for a transfer form.
Passes are only transferable between vehicles you own.
Emerald Lake Park is accessible for people with limited mobility. The park features many wheelchair and pram-friendly paths, including the loop walk to Lake Nobelius. Ramps are provided in most locations.
Car park locations
The park has 2 car parks, which you access via Emerald Park Lake Road.
- Puffing Billy Lakeside station carpark: to access, turn left at the fork in the carpark entry road.
- Lakeside carpark: to access, continue past the fork in the carpark entry road and follow the road to the right, alongside the lake.