Information for residents and businesses affected by the recent storms
- This web page has information and support available for residents affected by the storms.
- If your home or business has been damaged: Call Victoria SES on 132 500. Please note the SES is experiencing a high volume of calls.
- To report fallen trees and branches: Report online or call 1300 787 624 – we appreciate your help with this, as it will help us clean up fallen trees more quickly.
We're producing a newsletter to help support those impacted by the storms through the recovery period.
Newsletter - read and subscribe
Subscribe to the newsletter by email
If you'd like us to send you an email linking to the newsletter each time it's updated, please enter your email address below:
Ask for a printed copy of the newsletter
To request to have a printed copy of this newsletter emailed to you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and information for households and businesses impacted by the storms
Storm and flood clean up program
Storm and flood recovery hotline
- The Storm and Flood Recovery Hotline is a single state-wide number that Victorians impacted by the June 2021 storms and floods can call for help or assistance.
- Operators can assist you with registering for Clean-Up of structures on private property or accessing your own Recovery Support Worker, mental health and wellbeing support, financial counselling and information on available payments.
- The Recovery Hotline is open from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and 9am to 1pm on weekends.
Other support and resources
- Australian Government Services Australia website - Support for people affected by the storms and floods. including:
- Disaster Recovery Payment
- Disaster Recovery Allowance
- Energy Victoria website - Prolonged power outage payment for businesses and households
- Emergency Victoria website - Financial assistance
- Windermere's Storm Recovery Support Program
- Insurance Council of Australia - What to do in the event of storms and Help in disasters
- Disaster Legal Help Victoria website - Assistance for insurance claims, lost and replacement documents or property damage
- Ausnet Services website - Disaster power outage payments for residents and businesses
- The Partners in Wellbeing Helpline offers free and confidential one-on-one access to wellbeing coaches, financial counsellors and business advisors.
- Small business owners can call the Partners in Wellbeing Helpline on 1300 375 330, 7 days a week or use the live chat on the Partners in Wellbeing - Small Business Support website
- Wellbeing coaches are available from9am to 10pm on weekdays and from 9am to 5pm on weekends.
Agriculture Victoria’s Ag Recovery team is supporting growers in the horticulture industry who were affected by the June storms and floods across Victoria. Phone 0427 694 185 or email email@example.com
Agriculture Victoria - Support
Agriculture Victoria’s Ag Recovery team is supporting growers in the horticulture industry who were affected by the June storms and floods across Victoria.
Phone 0427 694 185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free green waste drop off
Please visit our waste drop off webpage for more information and upcoming dates.
A number of local agencies offer food, material aid and community meals. More info: Food relief programs page
Community members are encouraged to donate to registered not-for-profit organisations or relief agencies, such as the Salvation Army