Business recovery workshops
Was your business impacted by the bushfires, storms or COVID-19? If so, please come along to this free business recovery workshop facilitated by small business expert Jan Barned.
What the workshops will cover
The workshop will provide you with the tools to:
- plan for future disaster events
- address key issues following disaster events to ensure your business recovers successfully
- use proven methods to reset your business to benefit from future opportunities
- implement simple business improvement ideas to ensure that your business is prepared for future disaster events
The workshop will be held at these times:
- Tuesday 15 March from 10am to 2pm at Walhalla Mechanics’ Institute, 98-108 Main Rd, Walhalla
- Wednesday 16 March from 10am to 2pm at Emerald Hills Hub, 402 Belgrave-Gembrook Rd, Emerald.
Lunch will be provided.
The in-person workshops will be subject to COVID19 restrictions and may be moved online if required.
There are limited spaces available and registration is essential for catering purposes – to secure your spot email Council’s Economic Recovery Officer Susie Wickes on email@example.com