Event submission guidelines
Our events calendar promotes not-for-profit and low-cost community events. Events published must meet these criteria:
- Event organisers must adhere to the COVID-19 restrictions and safety obligations set by the Victorian Government. Visit the Department of Health and Human Services website for more information.
- Events must be located in Cardinia Shire or for Cardinia Shire residents.
- Events must be not-for-profit.
- Events must be free or low-cost (under $20) to attend.
- Regular sporting activities, ongoing classes, training, and events that are overtly political or a direct advertisement for a business or commercial operation will not be accepted.
- Entries should not exceed 500 characters (around one paragraph).
- We reserve the right to edit submissions.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for errors in event listings. Please check for errors before submitting an event.
- Events promoted through this events calendar may also be published in Council publications.
- Events are approved at our discretion and we reserve the right to reject or remove an event listing for any reason.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.
- Events must not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race or political or religious beliefs as set out by law.
- We are not responsible for any claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended event listing.
- For information on events featured in Connect magazine go to the Connect magazine webpage