Possible service delays

Please note that due to the current impacts of staff illnesses in some areas of our business, it may take longer for us to respond to some requests and you may experience longer-than-usual wait times. We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. You can click this link to report an issue online. >

Request a copy of building plans or documents – Cardinia Shire Council

Under Section 248 of the Building Act 1993, a person must not act on behalf of an owner of a building or land for the purpose of making an application, appeal or referral under this act or regulations

Was this page useful?