Nominate a young person for Cardinia Shire’s Good Choice Awards
Nominations are now open for Cardinia Shire’s annual Good Choice Awards.
The Good Choice Awards recognise and celebrate young people aged 12-24 who demonstrate resilience, kindness, and strength in their decision making throughout 2023.
This might look like:
- prioritising study
- applying for a job
- making informed choices about their health and safety
- accessing support networks
- prioritising themselves, life goals and aspirations
- choosing to spend time with good people
- engaging in school/returning to study with confidence
Cardinia Shire Mayor, Councillor Tammy Radford encourages the community to nominate a young person.
“I am always inspired by our young people’s determination and decision making. It is wonderful to have a formal opportunity to acknowledge the brave choices they have made to reach their goals and aspirations”, said Mayor Radford.
All young people nominated will be recognised at a private event on Tuesday 19 September.
Nominations close Friday 25 August.
For more information and to nominate a young person go to www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/youth