Mt Cannibal Flora and Fauna Reserve
Walking and cycling trails
- Coronavirus COVID-19 update
The reserve reopened to visitors from Thursday 5 November 2020.
- The reserve is operating with a one-way only walking track to allow for physical distancing of 1.5 metres between visitors.
- The public toilets are open.
- All current COVID-19 restrictions must be followed when visiting the reserve. We will be working with Victoria Police to monitor use of the park to ensure restrictions are being followed.
- Visitors to the park must follow the instructions on all signs at the reserve.
- Trail type
- Garfield Road North Road, Garfield North
- 2.3 kilometre (loop)
- Approx time
- 30-45 mins
- Bush track and very steep at times
- Scenic views, native flora and fauna
- Dogs not permitted
- Parking, BBQ, public toilets, seating, playground, picnic area
- Walking trail notes or map