COVID-19 facilities and services reopening information (for organisations)
- The information pack applies to any organisation wishing to resume operations in line with COVID-19 restrictions in a Council owned and managed building or space. This includes those operated by Council and by a third party.
- The pack provides information about resuming services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID 19 facilities and services reopening information pack
- To protect our community, there are requirements that need to be met to ensure each facility and program can operate safely.
- Service delivery providers in Council buildings have been asked to provide information to Council about how the activity/service/facility will comply with the relevant Victorian Government restrictions, including physical distancing, hygiene and cleaning requirements. Services operated by a third party (including incorporated groups) are required to complete and submit a COVIDSafe Plan and a current public liability certificate of currency for their organisation.
- Upon receiving these submissions, we will consider the information provided in line with relevant advice by the Victorian and Australian governments, then provide written direction and advice to applicants.