COVID-19 facilities and services reopening information (for organisations)
- The information pack applies to any organisation wishing to resume operations in line with COVID-19 restrictions in a Council owned and managed building or space. This includes those operated by Council or by a third party.
- It has information about resuming services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The information pack has been updated, ready for reopenings to take place during October and November 2021 in line with Victoria's Roadmap
COVID 19 facilities and services reopening information pack
To protect our community, there are requirements that need to be met to ensure each facility and program can operate safely.
Service providers in Council buildings are asked to read through all the information in the pack.
When the service/activity/facility is ready to resume operations, service providers must:
email Council at email@example.com and confirm the following before opening:
- The date the activity/service/facility will be resuming
- Confirmation that all documentation provided has been reviewed and understood
- Confirmation that compliance with the Victorian Government restrictions will be met at all times.