Things for kids to do in Cardinia Shire
Check out some of the great things for children to do in the shire!
Fun stuff to do!
- Check out some of the great things for children to do in the shire!
- Head to the amazing new Deep Creek Reserve, Emerald Lake Park or to another great park, playground or bushland reserve
- Have a ‘wheely’ good time at a skate park or BMX track!
- Put new plants in your garden! Check out our plant guide to see which plants grow best where you live.
- Kick a footy, shoot some goals or play cricket at a sports ground near you
- Start a worm farm or get composting! If your family buy a compost or worm farm, they can claim up to $50 back
- See a show at Cardinia Cultural Centre
- Walk your dog in an off-leash dog area
- Go for a swim at Cardinia Life in Pakenham or at one of our outdoor pools during summer
- Book into the Teenage School Holiday program
- Get some exercise using the outdoor gym equipment
- Visit your local library
- Kick a soccer ball around at one of the shire’s soccer facilities
- Play tennis
- Make friends and get fit by joining a local sports club
- Go for a bushwalk or a bike ride at a local trail
- Try your hand at fishing
- Check out the local events calendar to see what’s on!