Ageing Well Community Connectors program
Strong social connections are vital to our health and wellbeing in our later years. Our Ageing Well team has developed a group of mature Ageing Well Community Connectors to support you to connect with others in your local community.
- The Ageing Well Community Connectors program has been established to support those experiencing loneliness and social isolation.
- Our Ageing Well team is partnering with Officer Medical Centre to deliver this program.
- Phase one of the program is now open to residents aged 55 years and over living in Pakenham, Beaconsfield and Officer.
How it works
- A mature age Community Connector will meet you "in person" to discuss your interests, share information about groups or activities available in your local area and support you to become involved
- All Community Connectors are fully police checked
- Community Connectors have the resources and training to support you
- You can refer yourself into the program, refer a family member or friend if you have their consent
- Once you've started the program, you can opt out at any time
Am I eligible?
Phase one of the program is focused on residents aged 55 years and over living in the suburbs of Officer, Pakenham, and Beaconsfield. Further expansion is planned for mid 2022.
How can I refer myself or someone else?
To make a referral for yourself or someone else please complete either the online form or downloadable form below.
Download a form
Download the referral form
Once you've downloaded the form please email or post it to us:
Cardinia Shire Council
Ageing Well Community Connectors Program
PO Box 7
Pakenham VIC 3810
For more information call the Ageing Well team on 1300 787 624 or email email@example.com