Have your say on the draft Gembrook Leisure Park Master Plan
Consultations being undertaken
We ran an extensive community consultation process in March 2018 to find out what our community wanted to see in the Gembrook Leisure Park Master Plan.
156 community members gave their feedback via the online survey. This feedback helped inform the draft master plan.
We now invite you to give us your feedback on the draft master plan. Your feedback is important to us. Let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and what you feel is missing from the draft master plan.
An online survey has already been undertaken to recive feedback on the overall masterplan.
More focussed consultations are now also taking place in relation to the Skate Park and Playground elements of the plan.
Provide your input
The masterplan general survey has now closed.
Further consultations are being undertaken in relation to the Skate Park and Playground elements of the plan.
A poll will be undertaken shortly for the communinty to have a say on the final playground design.
View the draft master plan
You can also view a hard copy of the document at our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
Where Gembrook Leisure Park is located
What we are planning to provide at Gembrook Leisure Park
- A playspace with accessible and imaginative play, adventure play, a flying fox, trampolines, nature play and water play.
- Active space including a skate space for skating, scooting and BMX, hangout areas, multi-purpose half court and spectator area.
- Large central lawn area with undercover barbeque and picnic facilities, exercise station and public toilets with rinse station.
- A sealed car park area along Beenak East Road, and improvements to the gravel surface of the community centre carpark.
- Pathway connections with three access points to the community centre including ramp access, and footpaths connecting to the township.
How we will use your feedback
All feedback will be considered, and will help us finalise the Gembrook Leisure Park Master Plan. Construction will start in 2019.