Consultation closed – draft Gembrook Leisure Park Master Plan
Thank you for your feedback
The consultation period has now closed.
View the draft master plan
You can also view a hard copy of the document at our customer service centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer.
Where Gembrook Leisure Park is located
What we are planning to provide at Gembrook Leisure Park
- A playspace with accessible and imaginative play, adventure play, a flying fox, trampolines, nature play and water play.
- Active space including a skate space for skating, scooting and BMX, hangout areas, multi-purpose half court and spectator area.
- Large central lawn area with undercover barbeque and picnic facilities, exercise station and public toilets with rinse station.
- A sealed car park area along Beenak East Road, and improvements to the gravel surface of the community centre carpark.
- Pathway connections with three access points to the community centre including ramp access, and footpaths connecting to the township.
How we will use your feedback
All feedback will be considered, and will help us finalise the Gembrook Leisure Park Master Plan. Construction will start in 2019.