Rules of the park
Rules and etiquettes
- Do not swim in the lake. It is unsafe and strictly prohibited. The wading pool is available for water play during the summer season.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times.
- Do not kayak or boat on the lakes.
- Do not feed the ducks. Food provided by people can make them sick and malnourished. Ducks can also become aggressive and start to harass humans for food.
- Do not litter. Please take your rubbish with you, or put it in the bins provided. Penalties apply for littering.
- Do not ride trail bikes or horses in the park.
- Seek permission and details from the rangers before mountain bike riding anywhere in the park (some tracks are available with permission).
- Wood and charcoal barbecues are not permitted.
- Follow the park rules for fishing.
- Do not camp.