Cardinia Cultural Centre temporarily closed
- In line with the Australian Government directions regarding non-essential gatherings due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), current programs, shows and the customer service desk at the Cardinia Cultural Centre are temporarily closed to the public to reduce the risk to our community and staff at this time.
- The Vista Café in the centre is closed, but is running an evening home delivery service.
- Council's immunisation sessions and the Red Cross donor centre will still operate from the centre during the closure, as they are essential services.
- Customers who have bought tickets for cancelled performances will receive full refunds.
- Please do not enter Cardinia Cultural Centre unless it is to go to an immunisation session or the Red Cross blood donation centre. There is no public access to toilets during the closure.
- We are working on innovative ways to keep you connected with arts and culture in Cardinia Shire while we are closed.
Customers who have bought tickets for cancelled performances will receive full refunds. Our staff are now contacting ticket holders to process these refunds.
- The Vista Café at Cardinia Cultural Centre is now closed until further notice, however the café’s caterers are running an evening home delivery service to Pakenham, Officer and Beaconsfield from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Orders will be delivered from 5pm to 8pm.
- You can place your order by calling 5945 0015 or 0406 262 373 or via the Khans Hospitality website
- Minimum delivery is $30; delivery fee $3. View the menu here
- No cash payment. Credit cards will be accepted over the phone when placing your order, or by tapping your card on the EFTPOS machine on delivery.
Stay connected with us
We are working on innovative ways to keep you, our wonderful community connected with arts and culture in Cardinia Shire during our closure. We thank you for your understanding.
Stay up to date with Cardinia Cultural Centre information on this website and our Facebook page