Cardinia Living Healthy Facebook
Living Healthy Cardinia Shire Facebook page is an initiative which aims to improve the health of our community where we live, learn, work, and play.
The Facebook page aims to:
- Promote information to increase knowledge and awareness on a range of health and wellbeing topics
- Increase community awareness about local initiatives that seek to enhance community health and wellbeing
- Provide a more informal communication channel for residents, specifically in relation to improving health and wellbeing and things relevant to Cardinia Shire
We are committed to ensuring all community members have access to information and services that promote good health and wellbeing.
On this Facebook page you'll find information on:
- healthy eating and food security
- physical activity and active transport
- community and road safety
- mental health and wellbeing
- preventing violence against women
- smoking, alcohol and other drugs
- sexual and reproductive health
- and more
This page is for people of all ages and backgrounds. It will keep you up to date with what's happening across the Shire of Cardinia, as well as tips and hints on key health and wellbeing topics.
Visit the Cardinia Living Healthy Facebook page
Visit the Cardinia Living Healthy Facebook page.