Our public health plan
The Liveability Plan 2017–29 is Cardinia Shire's public health plan.
2020 Equality and Respect Survey
- During February and March 2020, 2,800 households in Cardinia Shire will be randomly selected and invited to participate in Council’s Equality and Respect Survey.
- The survey has been designed to help Council understand community perceptions and experiences, which will assist in designing strategies to make the lives of residents safer.
- Residents will be invited to participate via email or letter, and asked to complete and return the survey by Sunday 29 March 2020. It is important that all households complete the survey, including those who don’t know anything about the topic.
The plan's goals
The plan contains 7 long-terms goals:
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Improved social cohesion
- Improved safety
- Reduced family violence
- Reduced obesity
- Reduced financial vulnerability
- Reduced harm from tobacco, alcohol, drugs and gambling.
These 7 posters contain facts about each of the goals.