Christmas hamper drive
- We are partnering with 4 local organisations to coordinate a 2019 Christmas hamper drive for people in need who live in Cardinia Shire.
- We are inviting community members to donate goods for the hampers, and for community members to register for a hamper.
- Registrations for hampers are open from Monday 25 November to Friday 6 December 2019
- We thank the many local groups and organisations donating goods for the hampers.
To make donations for the hampers
Please contact Rebecca Auriant on RebeccaAuriant@adra.org.au or 0411 865 790
Register for a hamper
To register for your Christmas hamper go to the Follow Church website or call the Salvation Army on 5941 4906, between Monday 25 November and Friday 6 December 2019.
When and where to collect hampers
Hampers can be collected at an allocated date and time between Monday 9 to Friday 13 December from The Salvation Army located at 51 Bald Hill Road, Pakenham.
Organisations coordinating the Christmas hamper drive
- Follow Church
- The Salvation Army
- PC3 Church
- Cardinia Shire Council
Organisations donating food and toys
- Heritage College
- Beaconhills College
- Beaconsfield Knitting Group
- Chairo Christian School
- Hillcrest Christian College
- Rivercrest Christian College
- Maranatha Christian School
- Officer Secondary College
- Pakenham Girl Guides
- Parklea Sikh Temple
- Uniting Church
- Planet Shakers Church
- Hailebury College
- Berwick Woodworkers Group
- Pakenham Men’s Shed
- Cardinia Shire Council staff