Apply to conduct personal training in a Council reserve
Apply for a permit or express interest
A permit is required to conduct personal training in a Council park or recreation reserve under Local Law 17
You can use the forms on this page either to:
- express interest in using a Council reserve or park for personal training
- apply to use a Council reserve or park for personal training.
What you need to provide with your application
- A location sketch/photo of the proposed area of use.
- Certificate of Currency of Public Liability Insurance: minimum $20 million
- Certificate 4 in fitness training or equivalent
- Level 2 first aid
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- An emergency action plan (for more info go to the Ausport website)
$193.50 per year.
A refund will not be provided if your application is not approved.