How to get an arborist's report

A report from a  qualified arborist must be provided with your planning permit application if you plan to remove a dying, diseased or dangerous tree from private land.

The report must include a statement of identified causes of decline and recommend remedial action, such as pruning, bracing or other techniques to support the tree in recovery.

Download the Aborist's report template

Was this page useful?