Draft Pedestrian and Bicycle Strategy
Have your say
We are seeking feedback on the:
- guiding principles of the draft Pedestrian and Bicycle Strategy
- proposed regional path network
- priority of the proposed regional path network
Call 1300 787 624 if you would like a hard copy of the survey.
Drop into an open house session on Saturday 18 March 2017 to ask questions and discuss the draft strategy.
- 9–11am at Emerald Library, 400A Belgrave-Gembrook Road, Emerald
- 12 – 2pm at Pakenham Library, corner John and Henry streets, Pakenham
- 3 – 5pm at Hewitt Eco House Community Room, 215 Rossiter Road, Koo Wee Rup
Feedback is welcome until 3 April 2017.
The Pedestrian and Bicycle Strategy aims to connect our residents, businesses and visitors to town centres, schools, and main tourist attractions using shared paths. In particular, the strategy focuses on a proposed regional trails network, with actions and guidance for the development of 11 regional trails.
In the long term, the strategy will help us justify seeking external funding for develop the proposed trail network.