A camp for young people aged 13 to 16
The Portsea Camp is on during the second week of the next school holidays (Monday 30 September to friday 4 October 2019) as part of our Teenage School Holiday program.
Camp location and general information
The camp is at 3704 Point Nepean Road, Portsea.
More info: Portsea Camp website
$160 (includes meals, transport and all activities).
The bus will depart and return to My Place youth facility (5-7 Main Street, Pakenham).
Leaves: 1.30pm, Monday 30 September
Returns: 11am, Friday 4 October
1. Complete the annual consent form
Before you book, you need to submit a 2019 annual consent form. If you've already completed one for this calendar year you don't need to submit another one.
2. Print and complete the booking form below
- Print and complete the application form below and return by email or in person.
- Please include as much information on the form as possible about dietary, medical, social, emotional and behavioural needs/issues.
My Place Youth Facility
3. Pay to secure place at camp
Call us on 1800 4 YOUTH to pay over the phone, or pay in person at My Place Youth Facility, 5-7 Main Street, Pakenham.