2017–18 draft budget and Council Plan
Have your say
Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, and sent to:
- PO Box 7, Pakenham 3810
- emailed to email@example.com
- Council Civic Centre, Siding Avenue, Officer (hand delivered)
You can also provide feedback at 3 community information sessions:
- Monday 24 April – immediately following the Council meeting in the Council Chambers, Siding Avenue, Officer
- Wednesday 26 April – 7pm, Gembrook Community Centre, Gembrook-Pakenham Road, Gembrook
- Thursday 27 April – 1pm, Koo Wee Rup Community Centre, Rossiter Road, Koo Wee Rup
Feedback is welcome until 5pm, Wednesday 3 May 2017.
Anyone wishing to appear in person to be heard in support of their submission are asked to indicate this in their submission and will be heard by the Council at a Special Council Meeting at 7pm on Tuesday 16 May 2017, in the Council Chambers, Siding Avenue, Officer,
All submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989.
Submissions are not confidential and will be incorporated in full (including all personal information) into the agenda and minutes of the Council Meeting, will be available on Council’s website as part of the relevant agenda and minutes, and will be made available for public inspection for a period of 12 months in accordance with all applicable statutory requirements.
Council will consider a recommendation to adopt the Budget and Council Plan, with or without amendments, and declare rates and charges, at a Special Council Meeting at 7pm on Monday 29 May 2017 in the Council Chambers, Siding Avenue, Officer.
Hard copies of the documents are also available for inspection at:
- our Civic Centre during business hours
- Pakenham Library (John Street, Pakenham)
- Emerald Library (corner Beaconsfield-Emerald and Belgrave-Gembrook Roads, Emerald)
- the mobile library.