Report a problem with a road
Before you make a report
Before you report a road issue to us, please follow these steps.
1. Check the road belongs to Council
We do not maintain all roads in Cardinia Shire.
Before you report an issue with a road, please check the register of public roads to make sure the road in question is listed. If it is, please report the issue using the online form below.
If the road is NOT listed in this document, please report the issue to VicRoads on 13 11 70 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
2. Check if the road is scheduled for works
If the road is not scheduled for works, please report the issue to us.
3. Report the problem
Report the issue online
The quickest way to report the problem is by using the online form below.
Please include the following information:
- The name of the road you are requesting works for
- The street number or landmark nearest to the issue
- What the issue is with the road (for example, potholes, corrugations, resheeting needed, poor visibility, etc)
- Upload a photo of the issue if possible.
Once you have lodged the request, you can track its progress
Report by email or phone