Ask a question during public question time at a Council meeting
- You can ask a question at a general Council meeting, but not at a town planning committee meeting.
- The person who lodged the question must be present at the meeting during question time.
- To ask a question at a Council meeting, we need to receive your question by 12 noon on the day of the meeting so a response can be prepared.
- The form below cannot be used to make a service request to Council. To do this go to the Report an issue web page.
About public question time
- Questions will be directed to the appropriate officer for response.
- We may not be able to answer all questions due to time constraints.
- The question may be taken on notice for reply at a subsequent meeting.
- Questions may be disallowed under the provisions of the Meeting Procedure Local Law. Generally, questions that are repetitive or similar in general nature to questions previously raised will not be accepted.
You can find more information about public question time in the Meeting Procedure Local Law
Submit your question