Ask a question at a Council meeting
How to ask a question
You can ask a question at a general Council meeting (but not at a town planning committee meeting).
Questions must be in writing and delivered to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) before 12noon on the day of the meeting.
Downloaded forms can be hand delivered to 20 Siding Avenue, Officer, or sent by fax or email to email@example.com.
- The person who lodged the question must be present at the meeting during question time.
- We may not be able to accept all questions due to time constraints.
- Questions will be directed to the appropriate Councillor or officer for response.
- The question may be taken on notice for reply at a subsequent meeting.
- The Mayor can refuse to deal with any question. Generally, questions that are repetitive or similar in general nature to questions previously raised will not be accepted.