Local roadworks being delivered by other organisations
Cardinia Level Crossing Project - shared path detours
As part of the Victorian Government’s Cardinia Level Crossing Removal Project on Cardinia Road, the shared user path on the eastern side of Cardinia Road and pedestrian crossings near the level crossing will be closed from Sunday 24 November 2019 until 2021.
This will help keep pedestrians, cyclists and the project workers safe during construction. There will be detour signage in place to safely guide pedestrians around the area.
Additionally, residents and businesses in the local area will be notified by the Cardinia Level Crossing Removal Project team.
For more information visit the Level Crossings Removal Project website or follow @levelcrossings on Facebook and Twitter.
For all enquiries, please contact the Victorian Government’s Level Crossing Removal Project directly on 1800 105 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Roadworks around Bald Hill Road, Pakenham
- The Victorian Government is building a new rail depot in Pakenham East as part of its High Capacity Metro Trains (HCMT) Project
- From November to December 2019, works are being done on the intersection of Oakview Lane and Bald Hill Road.
- The new depot will support bigger trains to run on the Cranbourne and Pakenham lines from mid-2020.
How the area will be affected
- From early November 2019, the HCMT Project team will be carrying out works at the intersection of Oakview Lane and Bald Hill Road to improve traffic flow and build an upgraded turning lane into Oakview Lane.
- From mid-November until early December 2019, the project team will also be repairing the surface on Bald Hill Road, placing the final layer of seal and completing line marking between Coop Road and the Oakview Lane intersection.
- The works will take place Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm. If required, the works may also happen on Saturdays and Sundays between 7am and 3pm.
- While there will be access to all properties during the works, there may be short, temporary delays when entering or exiting your property, or travelling along Bald Hill Road. Please be patient and pay attention to road signs and works.
Contact the Project team on 0437 836 220 or email@example.com