Roadworks around Bald Hill Road, Pakenham
- The Victorian Government is building a new rail depot in Pakenham East as part of its High Capacity Metro Trains (HCMT) Project
- From November to December 2019, works are being done on the intersection of Oakview Lane and Bald Hill Road.
- The new depot will support bigger trains to run on the Cranbourne and Pakenham lines from mid-2020.
How the area will be affected
- From early November 2019, the HCMT Project team will be carrying out works at the intersection of Oakview Lane and Bald Hill Road to improve traffic flow and build an upgraded turning lane into Oakview Lane.
- From mid-November until early December 2019, the project team will also be repairing the surface on Bald Hill Road, placing the final layer of seal and completing line marking between Coop Road and the Oakview Lane intersection.
- The works will take place Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm. If required, the works may also happen on Saturdays and Sundays between 7am and 3pm.
- While there will be access to all properties during the works, there may be short, temporary delays when entering or exiting your property, or travelling along Bald Hill Road. Please be patient and pay attention to road signs and works.
Contact the Project team on 0437 836 220 or email@example.com