Weekly roadworks update
Our maintenance schedule
Our crews will carry out maintenance works on the roads and drainage systems listed below between now and Friday 5 May 2017 (depending on weather conditions):
Unsealed roads being graded
The following unsealed roads will be graded to remove potholes and corrugations:
- Browning Road, Nar Nar Goon;
- Cams Road, Lang Lang East;
- Coop Road, Pakenham;
- Corcoran Road, Bunyip;
- Daly Road, Nar Nar Goon;
- Deery Road, Emerald;
- Eight Mile Road, Nar Nar Goon;
- Fernglade Drive, Cockatoo;
- Harvie Road, Pakenham Upper;
- Jury Road, Tynong North;
- Martin Road, Garfield North;
- Nobelius Street, Emerald;
- Old Sale Road, Garfield North;
- Poplar Crescent, Emerald;
- South Yannathan Road, Yannathan;
- The Pack Track, Gembrook;
- Weatherhead Road, Tynong North;
- Whitta Lane, Nar Nar Goon.
Unsealed roads being re-sheeted
Sealed roads being repaired
The following sealed roads will be repaired and maintained. Works may include filling potholes, repairing edge breaks and minor patching:
- Various locations within the shire.
Works on surface drains
We will be de-silting and removing debris from drains in these roads so they function at full capacity, which reduces potential risk to private property and road users:
- Blue Range Road, Dewhurst;
- Caramar Crescent, Emerald;
- Elm Street, Emerald;
- Nobelius Street, Emerald.
Works on bridges
Bridge inspections and maintenance of pedestrian, vehicular bridges, boardwalks and major culverts:
- Various locations within Nar Nar Goon.
Works on underground drains
We will be carrying out drainage pit and pipe cleaning, root cutting and CCTV camera inspections of drains in these locations:
- Various locations within Beaconsfield Township;
- Various locations within Cockatoo Township.