Weekly roadworks update
Our maintenance schedule
Our crews will carry out maintenance works on the roads and drainage systems listed below between now and Friday 31 March (depending on weather conditions):
Unsealed roads being graded
The following unsealed roads will be graded to remove potholes and corrugations:
- Fincks Road, Bayles;
- Number Five Drain Road, Bayles;
- Kenilworth Avenue, Beacconsfield;
- Fowler Road, Cardinia;
- Wenn Road, Cardinia;
- Mountain Road, Cockatoo;
- Bellbird Crescent, Emerald;
- Boundary Drain Road, Koo Wee Rup;
- Dore Road, Nar Nar Goon;
- Bessie Creek Road, Nar Nar Goon North;
- Old Sawmill Road, Nar Nar Goon North;
- Moore Road, Nar Nar Goon North;
- Soldiers Road, Rythdale;
- Fogarty Road, Tynong North;
- O'Neil Road, Upper Beaconsfield;
- Quamby Road, Upper Beaconsfield.
Unsealed roads being re-sheeted
The following roads will be re-sheeted with crushed rock material. This work is needed due to the impact of weather conditions as well as general wear and tear:
Bathe Road, Pakenham.
Sealed roads being repaired
The following sealed roads will be repaired and maintained. Works may include filling potholes, repairing edge breaks and minor patching:
- Starling Road, Officer;
- Henry Road, Pakenham.
Works on surface drains
We will be de-silting and removing debris from drains in these roads so they function at full capacity, which reduces potential risk to private property and road users:
- Glissman Road, Beaconsfield;
- Viewhill Road, Cockatoo;
- Charman Avenue; Emerald;
- Durban Road, Emerald.
Works on bridges
Bridge inspections and maintenance of pedestrian, vehicular bridges, boardwalks and major culverts:
- Various locations within Iona;
- Various locations within Vervale.
Works on underground drains
We will be carrying out drainage pit and pipe cleaning, root cutting and CCTV camera inspections of drains in these locations:
- Patrick Place, Beaconsfield.