Pay a parking fine
Request a payment plan
You have 28 days from the date of issue to pay a fine relating to breaches of road rules.
We may offer extensions of time, or payment by installments, or both.
Get in touch with us straight away to sort out payment extensions. If an infringement notice is not paid within the specified time we can take steps to enforce and this involves further costs and charges.
Request a review of your infringement
You can only apply for a one-time review of your fine if you believe that the decision was:
- contrary to law
- involved a mistake of identity
- that 'special circumstances' (as defined by the Infringements Act) apply to the person, or
- that the conduct for which the infringement notice was served should be excused having regard to any exceptional circumstances relating to the infringement.
Upon review we may:
- uphold the decision to issue or withdraw the infringement
- issue an official warning
- refer a matter to the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria for consideration.
You may also elect in writing to have the matter dealt with by a Magistrate.