View current planning permit applications
View applications online
You can now view planning applications online.
To inspect all documents and plans submitted with an application please visit our Civic Centre at 20 Siding Avenue, Officer between 8.30am to 5pm.
The approval process
Each application is considered individually. Council considers potential impact based on the location of the proposal, the height or size of the buildings or works, and the proposed use.
All planning applications are advertised unless we are satisfied that granting the permit will not adversely impact any person or the planning scheme states that advertising is not required.
If advertising is required, then notice may be given by one or more of the following methods:
- Letters mailed to the owners and occupiers of adjoining/nearby properties
- Signs erected on the land subject to the applications
- Notices in local newspapers.
Make an objection
You can also:
Email: email@example.com Please include the planning permit application number in your subject field.
Mail: Cardinia Shire Council, PO Box 7, Pakenham 3810
- include your name and address, the planning permit application number and the address of the site of the proposal
- state the reasons for your objection
- include how the proposal would affect you if a permit was granted.
We must receive your submission before the date in the advertising notice to ensure your submission is noted as part of the process. We will however consider any objection received before a decision is made.