Report a missed bin collection
Let us know if we missed your bin
If we did not pick up your bin between 6am and 5pm on your collection day, then please let us know.
Check your collection days
We pick up rubbish and recycling from your property on scheduled collection days. An optional fortnightly green waste collection is also available for an annual fee.
Check your bin service days
Putting your bins out properly
- place bins out the night before your collection day
- bins should be returned to your property within 24 hours after collection
- place bins near the kerb with handles away from the road
- leave 50cm between bins and other obstacles.
If your property is in a court:
- please place bins on the straight section - not in the bowl or 'T'
- do not park vehicles in court bowl or 'T' on collection day as this prevents waste vehicles from being able to turn and can disrupt collection.
Public holiday services
On public holidays your bins will be emptied on your normal collection day, even if it is a public holiday. Please put your bins out as normal.
Code Red fire days
On days declared Code Red fire danger, put your bins out for collection as normal. Although collections will not occur in bushfire prone areas (the hills) on these days, collections will likely happen in the following days, including overnight, early mornings or weekends.