Check your next rubbish bin collection day
Your next rubbish bin collection day is
Your general rubbish bin is collected weekly.
How to put out your bins
- Place bins out the night before your collection day
- Bins should be returned to your property within 24 hours after collection
- Place bins near the kerb with handles away from the road
- Leave 50cm between bins and other obstacles.
- Bins must not weigh over 40kg each
- Do not over fill bins - lid must be able to be closed
If your property is in a court
- Please place bins on the straight section - not in the bowl or 'T'
- Do not park vehicles in court bowl or 'T' on collection day this prevents waste vehicles from being able to turn and can disrupt collection.
Holidays and code red days
- Bins will still be collected on public holidays.
- On Code Red fire days, bins will not be collected in bushfire-prone areas, such as the Hills. However you should still put your bins out on collection day and they will be picked up as soon as possible afterwards.
- On Extreme Fire Danger days, bins may be collected earlier than usual.