Due dates for rates instalments
- Your rates need to be paid in 4 instalments as required by s167(1) & (2) of the Local Government Act 1989. Instalment amounts and their due dates for payment are listed on the front page of your rates notice.
- You will receive a reminder notice before each instalment is due.
- We have elected not to allow payment of rates as a lump sum under s167(2A) & (2B) of the Local Government Act 1989.
- If your instalments are not paid on time, you may be charged interest
- For more information on payment options outside of the 4 instalments, go to our Request a rates payment plan or apply for financial hardship page
||Due 30 September 2023
||Due 30 November 2023
||Due 28 February 2024
||Due 31 May 2024