Due dates for rates instalments
Rates instalment due dates
- Rates are paid in 4 instalments as required by s167(1) & (2) of the Local Government Act 1989. Instalment amounts and their due dates for payment are listed on the front page of your rates notice.
- You will receive a reminder notice before each instalment is due.
- If your instalments are not paid on time, you may be charged interest
|1st instalment||Due 30 September 2021|
|2nd instalment||Due 30 November 2021|
|3rd instalment||Due 28 February 2022|
|4th instalment||Due 31 May 2022|
Payment in full
- We have elected not to allow payment of rates as a lump sum under s167(2A) & (2B) of the Local Government Act 1989.
- If you prefer to pay all 4 instalments as one payment, you can pay the instalments in advance by 30 September 2021 to avoid incurring interest.