Get rates notices by email (eNotices) or BPay
Receive and pay your rates notices via BPay
- You can receive, pay and keep a record of your rates notices using online banking.
- For information contact your bank or go to the BPay website
Get rates notices emailed to you (via eNotices)
- You can request to have future rates notices sent directly via email using eNotices, so you can view and pay them online.
- You can also view previously issued rates notices using your eNotices account.
- Please note that once you have registered to get your rates notices delivered electronically, your notices will then be sent via email only.
To register for eNotices
Visit the Cardinia eNotices website and enter your:
- email address
- unique eNotice reference number (you can find this on your rates annual or instalment notices).