COVID-19 Online Help Hub

Find out about restrictions in Victoria, changes to Council services and facilities, government assistance available, COVID-19 health information, plus lots more. Visit the hub >

Aborist's Report - Cardinia Shire Council

A report from a qualified arborist must be provided with your planning permit application if you plan to remove a dying, diseased or dangerous tree from private land.