Arena Child and Family Centre
Children's centre room hire
- Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
- This service or facility may be impacted due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations. For more information visit the Coronavirus web page.
- Council information on COVID-19
- Located close to Arena Shopping Centre in Officer. The centre offers a community kindergarten (including pre-kindergarten and funded kindergarten), Maternal Child Health service and various community groups.
- Booking details
Rooms are available to hire (on application) for professional children-related services and activities (excluding birthday parties and events). Proof of a valid Working with Children's Check card and insurance is required.
- 22 Curran Drive, Officer
- Contact details
The Community room and the adjoining outdoor area have been designed for children up to 5 years. It is often used for playgroups, first-time parent groups and other child and family related classes and activities.
- high/low art sinks
- children’s amenities
- play equipment
- community garden
- outdoor play area with cubbies, a covered sandpit and a covered patio
The Consulting room is off the main lounge/waiting area and is available for hire by professional services.
- phone and internet access
- work station
- early years health equipment
- Other services
- Parking available off Officedale Road
- Other building features
- Accessible building. Free guest wifi in foyer.
- Open location in Google Maps